Important Message To Patients About Corona Virus and Visiting Dr. Carter
Please read the following updates pertaining to our practice and your health needs. The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority.
Accommodations for our patients:
- In-office visits are available. Dr. Carter is fully vaccinated.
- Telehealth visits are still available for certain conditions for new and existing patients. Please understand that there are limitations to Telehealth visits versus in-office visits.
We continue to protect our patients with the following measures:
- All exam tables, surfaces, countertops and equipment are disinfected between patients.
- Patients are required to utilize hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- If you are a new patient, you are encouraged to complete your forms online at home or on your own device.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting strategies continue along with ongoing disinfection of common contact areas such as the front desk and door knobs.
We will continue to communicate with you as we navigate the current situation.
Important steps that you can take to protect yourself and others:
- We recommend that our patients stay informed and follow the guidelines of the CDC.
- Avoid close contact with others
- Put a distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of being ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
If you have any individual questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Alicia R. Carter, MD
Fitness and sports enthusiasts of all levels, from weekend warriors to professional athletes have benefited under Dr. Carter’s care. Performing artists with career-threatening injuries have been able to return to their profession with Dr. Carter’s holistic approach to treatment.
Copyright © 2019 Integrative Spine & Orthopedic Rehabilitation